As the Maintenance Officer, you will be a motivated all-round person with excellent maintenance experience and capabilities. You will report directly to the Hotel Manager, and you must be able to work both autonomously and in a team environment
Duties including but not limited to
- In-room reactive maintenance
- Maintain a proactive maintenance schedule
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors as needed
- Internal / external painting
- Pressure clean external paving
- Machine scrub tiled floor areas
- Clean common area floor coverings
- Clean multilevel windows
- Upkeep of common external areas
- Back up support to Group Maintenance team
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in maintenance tasks
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good physical fitness and strength
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability in problem solving using initiative
- Effective use of available resources
- Effective communication skills
- An attitude of professionalism at all times
- Current driver’s license
- A shared passion towards our groups vision and values
- Maintenance related technical skills
In return for your energy and hard work, we offer you:
- A strong culture of empowerment, collaboration, and accountability.
- A workplace that is Fair / Ethical and Non-Discriminatory
- Great company benefits and opportunities.
- Training, support, and development.
- Locally owned and operated business established for over 30 years.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
If you are a driven team player looking to succeed in a culture of empowerment and accountability, please download the position description below.
MAINTENANCE OFFICER – POSITION DESCRIPTION
If this sounds like the job for you then apply now!
To apply please complete the information at the bottom of the page.
Apply addressing the position description to: (please include cover letter and CV)
Majestic Hotels & Apartments
Applications close: 14 December 2021
To apply for this job offer, enter your details here