GUEST SERVICE AGENT – Full Time
As the Guest Service Agent, you will play an important role in the Front Office department providing an exemplary service to our guest experience. You will contribute to the performance of day to day Front Office processes utilising your amazing customer service skills and organisational abilities. You will get the chance to take ownership of what you do and be surrounded by an incredibly energetic, talented and motivated team.
- Be enthusiastic for customer excellence
- Have a high level of accuracy and detail
- Have outstanding level of customer service
- Display initiative and be able to problem solve
- Be self-motivated and engaging
- Have drive for self-development
- Have desire for continual improvement
- Have a high level of personal presentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven experience in a similar role within a 4 and 5 star environment
- Experience using Opera PMS or similar property management system.
- Efficient and timely check in / out service
- Deliver concierge services as required
- Promote and sell Majestic Hotels products
- Present rooms to potential customers
- Manage incoming calls consistently
- Professional approach at all times
- Receive and conduct reservation enquiries
- Allocation of guest rooms on a daily basis
- Accurate processing of charges
- Assist as required with porter tasks
In return for your energy and hard work, we offer you:
- A strong culture of empowerment, collaboration and accountability.
- A workplace that is Fair / Ethical and Non-Discriminatory
- Great company benefits and opportunities.
- Training, support and development.
- Locally owned and operated business established for over 30 years.
A full Australian driver’s licence and the ability to drive a manual car are mandatory.
This is a full-time role is working over a 7-day rotating roster.
If you are a driven team player looking to succeed in a culture of empowerment and accountability, please download the position description below.
GUEST SERVICE AGENT – POSITION DESCRIPTION
To apply please complete the information at the bottom of the page.
Apply addressing the position description to: (please include cover letter and CV)
Rooms Division Manager
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
Applications close: 3 December 2021
To apply for this job offer, enter your details here