FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT – Multiple Roles
To be a successful applicant you will have experience in a similar role and will be able to display an enhanced level of customer service during the breakfast, dinner and function services. Collaborating with all levels of staff including the Food and Beverage Manager, Supervisor and Property Manager, you will be first and foremost customer service orientated and have an outstanding “can do” attitude.
- Exceptional delivery of customer service
- Create an outstanding experience for our customers
- Efficient and professional table service
- Set up of the restaurant for service
- Place orders through computer POS system
- Deliver drinks on trays
- Deliver meals (three main courses)
Skills & Experience
- Must have previous experience working in a restaurant (A la carte), functions and hotels
- Exceptional time management skills
- Consistent and professional approach to customer service
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of wine, spirits and beer
- Sound food knowledge
- Passion and responsibility to our group’s vision and values
- RSA accreditation is a requirement
- A passionate team environment.
- Great company benefits and opportunities.
- Training, support and development.
- Locally owned Award winning properties.
This is a casual position. Must be able to work weekends.
If you are a driven team player, looking to succeed in a culture of empowerment and accountability please download a copy of the position description below.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT – POSITION DESCRIPTION
If this sounds like the job for you. Then apply now!
To apply please complete the information at the bottom of the page.
Applications to:(must include covering letter & resume)
Food and Beverage Manager
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
55 Frome Street, Adelaide
Applications close: 27 November 2021
To apply for this job offer, enter your details here