BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As the Business Development Manager you are responsible for maximising room sales for our portfolio of six properties.
You are a natural hunter who is driven by exceeding sales targets and an excellent communicator who thrives on working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Sourcing new business for market segments.
- Fostering relationships with decision makers in-order to grow revenue and profit.
- Further developing relationships with current accounts and their travel agents and PCOs
- Attend networking events to drive broader and deeper relationships.
- Develop innovative solutions to specific customer requirements.
- Attend trade and consumer events.
- Identifying new opportunities, specifically the corporate and leisure segments.
You have 3 years Hotel business development experience and a proven record in converting new business.
You find it easy to develop and build relationships with decision makers from all markets and segments, and you really enjoy building strong internal and external relationships.
You are talented, energetic, passionate, laugh a lot and genuinely enjoy working in the hospitality industry.
If you are a driven team player, looking to succeed in a culture of empowerment and accountability please download the position description below.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – POSITION DESCRIPTION
APPLY Now !
To apply please complete the information at the bottom of the page.
Apply addressing the position description to: (please include cover letter and CV)
Majestic Hotels & Apartments
Applications close: 24 December 2021
To apply for this job offer, enter your details here